The 150ml baby bottle is equipped with a physiological teat Size 1 (0-6 months), medium flow rate.
The Élhée baby bottle is flexible, light and soft to touch, as well as being designed to offer parents and babies tender and carefree bonding moments during feeding time.
Designed in a pure, new generation medical grade silicone, selected for its highest degree of compliance, the Élhée baby bottle does not contain toxic chemicals harmful to the baby's health. It's unique, patented closure system eliminates the risk of the milk and its nutrients coming into contact with any materials other than those of the bottle, teat and silicone sealing disc (ZERO plastic contact).
The flexibility of Élhée BibRond’s materials and its subtle and delicate texture offer sensations close to natural breastfeeding, ideal for transition from breastfeeding to bottle.
- Teat : Anatomical shape and anti-colic vent system – large wide neck. Also available in small flow, size 1 medium flow and size 2 medium flow.
- Ergonomic design : semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip even by tiny hands
- Easycare : dishwasher, microwave, freezer, steriliser and bottle warmer safe (Model « Maternity” by Bébé Confort and “Baby Milk Second” by Béaba)
- Made in France with environmentally-friendly materials
- Compliant with European (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards
- Color: Sand
The baby bottles in 150ml and 240ml are supplied with a teat Size 1 (0-6 months) medium flow, ideal for infant milk or water.
About The Brand
From the maternal womb to the nourishing breast, passing through the circle of the arms that embrace them: the brand new eye of newborns captures a subtly blurred universe, made up of familiar fulls and loose ends. To respect the preciousness of this very first point of view on the world, and as a poetic nod to feminine curves, Élhée imagines an aerial design, all in curves, at the antipodes of classic cylindrical bottle formats.